Tenanted by New Zealand’s leading retail group ‘The Warehouse’ and located in the strategic economic and cultural hub of Kaikohe in Northland, 39 Station Road offers investors an easily managed investment with opportunity for both rental growth and re-development. It also offers an opportunity for other national retailers and/or owner-occupiers, not currently represented in this important Far North district and population catchment, to gain a foothold with interim secure holding income.
- Net property rental of $285,997 p.a.
- Easily managed investment.
- 92% of rental from The Warehouse.
- Top-performing The Warehouse store.
- On-brand retail demographics.
- Strategically important region.
39 Station Road is being offered for sale by tender commencing 8am Friday 26 October 2018 and closing 5pm Friday 23 November 2018 (unless sold prior by private treaty).